- Primitive Camping – $20/night
- Campsites with water/electricity – 30 amp or 50 amp – $34/night
- Campsites with water/electricity/septic – 30 amp or 50 amp – $40/night
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Golden Age Passes reduce price to $20/night
*Not valid on Major Holidays and Special Events and only vaild from Nov. 1 to Feb. 28 each year.
*Good for 1 spot only
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Based on 2 cars, 1 Family*, 1 Camping Unit per Site.
- Additional vehicles are $3/day. Parking in the overflow parking area only.
*Family = 2 adults, up to 4 children 17 & younger. An additional $3.00 per person per night above suggested 6 persons for people over 6 years of age.
Pumpouts can be performed at your sight upon request for $20 or a pumpout station is located at the exit of the park for no charge to campers.
Only Slipholders at the marina can fish from the boat dock. Others may fish from the dock near the boat launch and from the shoreline. No fees for fishing.
Yes, we do have a boat ramp on site. It is open to the public for a $5 fee to be paid at the store. Annual boat launch passes are available for $60. Please abide by the no wake zone until you leave the cove.
Check out is 1:00 pm / Check-in time is 1:00 pm for all camp sites. Two night minium rental is required on the weekends. Three night minimum on major holidays.